Monday, April 29, 2013

Learn to speak Cebuano

Are you interested to learn how to speak Cebuano or Bisaya Dialect? Well, I know Someone, who is so interested to learn Bisaya and keep urging me to post learn Bisaya language in my blog. I did not, because I can always teach that Someone to speak my dialect.. But another friend from FB shows interest, so it made me decide to write this article.

Cebuano is just one of the many Bisaya Dialects in Visayas Region. Since I am from Cebu, Will teach you how to speak Cebuano.

We will have 3 Daily Greeting Phrases for this Lesson. Each phrase will have an audio recording for you to follow how to say each word. It doesn't matter if you can't get the right intonation right away... Practice will make it Perfect... :-)

1) Good Morning to You...! ------------------------- Maayong Buntag sa Imo...!




2) Good Afternoon to You...! --------------------------- Maayong Hapon sa Imo...!





3) Good Evening to You...! --------------------------- Maayong Gabii sa Imo...!




So, that's our first 3 Daily Greeting Phrases, Hope I've helped you learn how to speak Cebuano. If you wish to learn a particular word in Cebuano, feel free to Leave your comments below and write the words you wish to learn... :-)

Or you can send email to me at nenemanatad@gmail.com for more information...

And if you think this is useful lesson, feel free share my Blog to your Friends...

Thank You, and till the next Learn to Speak Cebuano Lessons... :-)


Best Regards,
Nene Manatad
The above blog post is brought to you by Nene Manatad, who enjoys helping people find SUCCESS with the help of the internet. For more information, please visit http://www.viloria.net/swa-pinoy/swa-tmv2.shtml?nenemanatad or Click here to get to know Nene Manatad better.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Victoria Peak Garden Hong Kong

Finally, the DWEP group headed by Dr. Michael Mano reached the topmost part of THE PEAK, the Victoria Peak Garden. The Victoria Peak Gard...